Friday, January 29, 2010

Blooming Lovely Roses and More

Eye Spy in my garden today some gorgeous roses which I just think are blooming lovely if I do say so myself. I just adore roses and these would have to be one of my favourites that I have growing in my garden. This one is called 'Pierre de Rosand' and is one of the old fashion types. The flower cup is huge and opens up all frilly and the scent is just heavenly. Gotta love a rose that smells just as good as it looks







These are just a couple of the photos that I have sitting on my scrap table (or should I say scrap heap) waiting 'patiently' to be scrapped

Digital Credit: Jessica Sprague Sanded Overlay




SCRAPPING NEWS

I am thrilled to say that I will be continuing on the Scrapping Outback Design Team for another six months - thank you so much once again to Rach, Sandra and Jules for the awesome opportunity; working with you lovely ladies is such a joy and I just love being part of the Scrapping Outback community. Rach has some great things planned for 2010 including new challenges - one which I will announce this coming Monday - so stay tuned

In the meantime, there's another little challenge that I have been working on..... Here's a 'little' sneak peak - this will also be revealed this coming Monday


Don't forget that the Scrapping Outback Christmas Comp will be finishing up this Sunday 31st January, so still time to get those entries in. Challenge criteria's can be found in the forum here. And I just have to say that the gallery is looking awesome with entries received so far. You can check out the member's creativity here


AND.........

I'm also thrilled to say that Kathie from Scraphappy Kat has 'twisted my arm' (in a nice way of course) to continue on this year with teaching some more classes. Thank You once again Kathie for the awesome opportunity - just tell the kangaroos to stay away when I coming your way (LOL!!)

Stay tuned for the Scraphappy Kat Retreat ... More details to follow - all I can say is that it is in August and Kathie tells me that I will be teaching

Till next time
Thanks for dropping by

1 comment:

Kathie said...

YAY thanks for your support Trudi!! You are a great gal and I love your work....thank you for agreeing to stay on the team for this year....Your classes are so popular and the girls just love you and your scrapability :) talent!
Love the roses and your challenge certainly looks very interesting... hanging out to see the full reveal!!
xoxo