Thursday, April 15, 2010

Adore You

I have been 'constructing' as DH refers to, this one over the last few days , I call it 'happy building'- and yes I am such a sloooowwwww scrapper LOL!! I was inspired by The Colour Room Palette #1 for this one. This is such a gorgeous site that I came across in the cyber travelling adventures. Boy of Boy, So glad I did - Such an amazing bunch of talented, inspiring people sharing their fantastic creations.

This is the colour palette and I have to say that I just LOVE these colours together; so yummy!!




This is my take on it

** Edited: Now out for publishing - Be Back Soon **




A little peekie for now



As always. thanks so much for dropping by and leaving me a little 'blog love'

Hugs
Trudi

16 comments:

Tania Martyns said...

I am delighted with your LO, it is wonderful! congratulations for your work!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

OMG stunning stunning stunning Trudi!! Soooo glad I get to see this one before it gets snapped up for publication hehe. I have this one on my 'to do' list too, it's such a fab site isn't it?

Luz Maria Bruna said...

I saw Your layout at Colour room gallery and came to visit your blog and it`s amazing,your wor is fantastic!!
Luzma

LIly'sMummy said...

Stunning Trudy! Absolutely love it!

Jacque said...

Trudi, you are a master my girl :) This is just stunning, I luuuurve it ;)

Sue said...

Stunning.

Pearl said...

oh my that hanging chandelier chippie is just beautiful !! stunning layout , Trudi ! this challenge really brought out the best in you ! ;)

AnnetteL said...

Absolutely amazing Trudi! It is truly stunning, agree with Tanya, glad to have seen it before it gets accepted for pub ;) My goodness your constructions are equal to the Empire State Building!

Darien said...

I Love This lo so Much!!! You Are so Talented!!! The chandelier is Just The perfect touch!!!!! Beautiful done!!!!

phamil said...

This is one of the most stunningly gorgeous pages I have ever seen!!! Just beautiful! I want to see more of your lovely work!

Kathie said...

fantastic LO Trudi......I love it heaps.....little Miss N is just so pretty!!!
Love Kathie
xoxo

Jodie said...

wow that is STUNNING!!
i love all of the dimensions :) the chandelier is perfect wow
xx

BabyBokChoy said...

Trudi, how seriously stunning is this layout??? Seriously, we all died in joy when you uploaded your layout to the room, lol. You are a true inspiration!!

Kellie said...

WOW Trudi WOW this is absolutely amazing! Everything on it is stunning and the flowers are yummy. Gorgeous photo to match!
Hugs Kel

Scrapthat said...

WOWEEE! I love this one too! I'll warn you now...I'm going through your blog and will no doubt flood you with compliments this morning! This is just gorgeous!! TFS!

Lyndal said...

Not surprised this got picked for publishing - it's STUNNING Trudi :)