Monday, April 12, 2010

Embracing Me

I Thought it was time that I came out from behind the camera and scrap a layout of your's truly. I have used the gorgeous Pink and Purple BG Green at Heart papers from the Scapping Outback Challenge YOU kit. I got a bit distracted (LOL!!) and couldn't help but combine these with Red, Black and White from my stash. I have added some Heidi Swapp, Prima Flower, Imaganise rubons and some Chatterbox Artsy-licious buttons. The pink dahlia like flowers were also made from the paper flowers in the kit - I wanted a couple of extra's so also added some more from my stash

** Edited: Now out for publishing**

Just a little peakie for now


There are other layouts I am working on made from the kit which I will put up over the next few days

Thanks for dropping by
Hugs
Trudi

7 comments:

AnnetteL said...

Gorgeous Trudi! Great to see you adorne a layout :)

Sue said...

Stunning LO. What a lovely lady you are. Very photogenic.

LIly'sMummy said...

Love the LO! And that photo of you is just Gorgeous! Wish I was that photogenic!

Jacque said...

This is an awesome LO Trudi :)

Kathie said...

Sorry Hun, I missed it :O......Look forward to catching up soon.
Love Kathie
xoxo

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

aww :( I missed it! Guess I will just have to wait to see it in the mags now...

Pearl said...

oooo ! I missed seeing the whole layout too ! kudos on getting pubbed !

the close up looks great !!!