Saturday, May 8, 2010

A Little Bag, a 'Happy' Layout and a Farewell

Here is the final reveal for last night's class that I taught at Scraphappy Kat. I have to admit that I absolutely love how this turned out

Brag Bag: 'With Love'



Some closer peekies of front cover






The roses are hand made - a bit fiddley but I think they turned out rather nice if I do say so myself



The album 'With Love' has been dedicated to my 2 gorgeous girls

A couple of the pages inside





Layout: 'Happy'






This is actually my last class showcase for Scraphappy Kat. After much reflection, I have decided to step down from the Scraphappy Kat team. Family, time restraints and other commitments are the primary reasons for stepping down. I have very much enjoyed creating and the teaching experience. Thank you Kathie for the opportunity and I wish you and team the very best for your future scrappy adventures

Till next time
Hugs
Trudi

11 comments:

Kellie said...

WOWZERS is what comes to mind Trudi and followed by a close GORGEOUS! The bag is absolutely stunning, love all the latyering and those roses perfect added touch! Gorgeous LO to match!
Hugs Kel xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous. Love the roses.

Kerryn said...

Totally gorgeous Trudi!!!

Kathie said...

Was lovely having you on the team Trudi...you will be missed greatly!! I'm sure that whatever you decide to do will be a success and turn to gold for you....may you be totally blessed
Love Kathie
xoxo

Tania Martyns said...

Trudi,
the bag is beautiful, is beautiful in every detail!
and LO is perfect, the background paper is so beautiful bored or is it a punch? because it is divine!
a hug!

Scrapthat said...

Oh how beautiful your brag bag turned out Trudi!!! I'm glad you didn't make me wait forever for a peek at the final work!!
I also love the LO!! The Doily type paper is GORGEOUS as is the entire LO!
TFS your lovely work! :)

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

omg, I love the bag!! The roses are stunning. Sorry to hear you are stepping down from Kath's team but of course understand your reasons :)

Tania Martyns said...

My dear friend :

Happy Mothers Day!
desire to be a beautiful day, very special and happy!
a kiss!

Tchu1 said...

Hello,

Lately, I´ve been crazy about flowers and vintage. I just loved your flowers!!!! I´ll try to make similars. Thank you for sharing.

Hugs from Brazil;
tchu

Pearl said...

This is just beautiful too that album !!!

Ebony van der Starre said...

OMG! Your workis truelly inspirational. I love your blog!
Thanks for visiting mine too...I really appreciate your comments!