Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mamma Loves You

...Yes I do

This is my reveal for my May sketch design for Scrapping Outback


Piccie is a self portrait that I snapped of my littlest DD and myself - just adore Miss N's gorgeous expression in this one. Miss N always calls me 'Mamma' hence why Mamma has been used in the title

I have used some gorgeous chippie flourishes and Basic Grey Bittersweet papers which are available in the Scrapping Outback Store. Love, LOVE these papers; perfect for fussy cutting and the colours are so rich and decadent - remind me of cherry ripe - YUMMY!!

Some closer peekies







Still plenty of time to have a go yourself, make sure that you check out the challenge criteria here and have your creations uploaded to the Scrapping Outback Gallery by the 31st May 2010. $15.00 Scrapping Outback Store Voucher up for grabs for this one!!

Thanks so much for popping by - hope you are all having a fabby week

Hugs
Trudi

13 comments:

Kerryn said...

Wow Trudi! I'm not a big fan of those papers personally, but you've made them look amazing!!!

Kathie said...

I love it Trudi.....those roses are super stunning...AND its a divine photo of the 2 of you!!
See you soon
xoxo

Sue said...

Oh this LO is stunning.

How do you store your LOs? Was wondering if they would go into an album with pockets, as they have depth to them with your gorgeous enmbellishments.

Tania Martyns said...

OMG !wonderful ,beautiful ,perfect LO !I loved every detail !

Scrapthat said...

Gorgeous as always Trudi!!
Not only is your page beautiful but so are the two gals in the photo! TFS

Unknown said...

totally love this page, the photo and the chipboard!!!

Stacey Young said...

Hi Trudi, thought I would pop by and say "hello"....what a stunning layout, you have a beautiful family...hope you have a wonderful day xo

BabyBokChoy said...

YOur LO's are always so complex and layered and so so so fabulously delicate, how do you store them in albums? Do you just have a few pages to give the pages room to "breathe?"

Pearl said...

Amazing dimensonal work with the BG alrite , Trudi !!! gorgeous x 3 !!!

Wendy Kwok said...

this page is amazing, love the design, the dimension... gorgeous gorgeous!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

OMG, this layout is incredible!!!

Darien said...

Trudy, I'm in love with your work!!! This lo is so Rich and love all the dimension that your designs always have!!!! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

The picture is Beautiful!!!!! You are a true Artist!!!!!!
Darien.

Janinek said...

Your work would be such a treat to see IRL with all that dimension. Stunning page