Sunday, May 23, 2010

Weekend Happenings and a little toot

Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend. It was Miss N's 3rd birthday on Friday so we have been having a weekend of family birthday celebrations. Miss N has been so excited and has just loved all of the attention and of course has been totally spoilt.


We are sending you the brightest and happiest birthday wish that there could ever be. Happy, HAPPY Birthday to our gorgeous, gorgeous girl. Being 3 is a terrific age to be!!

'Hannah' aka Nanna made another super dooper cake for the birthday girl - as Miss N loves frogs this one came complete with her very own froggie 'prince charming'



Scrapping Wise, I am busy... but I can't share anything with you just yet. But I can now announce my little toot- I have a project that has been selected in the top 20 entries for the Scrapbooking Memories & Expertise Events 'CELEBRATE' competition. So if you are heading to The Australasian Scrapbook & Papercraft Convention & Expo in Brisbane next month make sure you pop on over to the exhibit and vote for your favourite. All exhibits will be anonymous and numbered accordingly.

I have also been doing a little baking and whipped up some of these jam ball doughnuts. O.K these are not super healthy but they are very yummy.



And have been indulging in a little bit of reading - The latest instalment in the House of Night series by P.C & Kristen Cast' Burned' and Kresely Coles's Immortals After Dark Series 'Pleasure of a Dark Prince'. And I am Still HANGING OUT for the latest Sookie Stackhouse 'Dead In The Family' and Kerri Arthur's final novel in the Riley Jenson Series 'Moon Sworn'

..... and about to start watching HBO's True Blood Season 2

Okee Dokie.. that's about all for me just at the moment

Take Care and talk again soon

Hugs
Trudi

6 comments:

Sue said...

Trudi, You little girl is so cute.

The cake looked delicious:) Was the frog eatable?

Hope you get all your crafting projects done.

I am drooling over the doughnuts:0

Enjoy your reading.

Kerryn said...

Awesome Trudi! Good luck :).

Love the cake!!

Scrapthat said...

Happy Birthday to your little cutie patootie!! :)
Congrats on the Expo...wish I was heading over to it!
Okay....the doughnuts....SOOOOO NOT FAIR! I want some! :) LOL How about a tutorial on them?! :) Catch you at the outback and I hope you have some new scrappy work to share soon...I rely on you to inspire me you know! :)

BabyBokChoy said...

Those donuts look utterly AMAZING!!!
Congrats on your accomplishment!! yay!

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with everything you do Trudi :):):)

Kathie said...

-=Good luck with what ever you are doing Trudi :D I'm not applying for anything at all for now...am happy just to run my own blog and business....even gave Kaiser DT call a miss this year...have reached my limit with what I am able to do for now will see next year how we go.... Happy birthday to little Miss N!! pray that your day was extremely blessed sweetie...Donuts are always a good thing and your looked delis!! mmmmmmmmmmmm
xoxo