Monday, June 7, 2010

The Climb

I was invited recently by Scrapbooking Memories to take part in the 1 2 3 Feature Sketch challenge using a sketch designed by Anna Bowkis of Pencil Lines. Following are my layout and card inspired from the sketch; as seen in Scrapbooking Memories Vol 11 NO 4

Layout: THE CLIMB

Closer details

Chippie has been altered using Rachelle Minnet's Faux Metal Technique.





Card: THANKFUL

Chippie once again altered using Rachelle Minnet's Faux Metal Technique



Happy Monday to you all
Hugs
Trudi

6 comments:

Sue said...

WOW!!! Fab LO and I am loving the card.

Kerryn said...

I saw these in the mag. I LOVE how you did the metal technique. Fabulous projects!!

Scrapthat said...

I LOVE them both! I really like "the Climb" I'm glad to know I am not the only person who would stack photos like that! TFS Your work is always gorgeous and inspirational!

Scrapthat said...

Beautiful as always! That heart is a real work of art!! Love it! :)

Amie said...

Tremendous details!! Love THe Climb series of photos! Simply wonderful!!

katrynn said...

Hi, I love the faux metal look and wondered how you did it? Thanx