Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I love you infinity

This is my take on Palette 9 over at The Color Room. We are back in 'her room' this week and I absolutely adore these colours together - just so scrummy!!

I have combined some Lily Bee, Pink Paislee, Bazzill, Doodlebug, Cloud 9 and some fabulous chippie from Maxines Melange (Exclusive laser cut Bird Cage 3) and Remember When.

The photo is of my littlest girl when she was only 7 months old. She is now just turned 3. I just adore the way that Daddy is looking at Miss N, totally besotted I think, and Miss N is just as captivated by her Daddy


Digital Credit: HOF3 Oohlala Tags

Closer Peekies



and another handmade flower




Happy greetings to you all and thanks so much for popping by

Till next time
Hugs
Trudi

14 comments:

Sue said...

Trudi, This LO is just awesome.

Kerryn said...

Stunning! I don't imagine we'll be seeing this here for long :).

Tania Martyns said...

I am always out of words to say what I feel when I see your work, it is beautiful, inspiring a work of art! your projects scrappy, Trudi, should be exhibited in a gallery.
I would like to live close to you to be able to see them personally.

Scrapthat said...

Oh this is just stunningly gorgeous I love the PP in and amongst the photo, which in itself is lovely...the birdcage and the title chippie came out beautiful!!I'm drooling over all your Dusty attic! :)
TFS

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Absolutely precious!!!

phamil said...

Trudi, your page is simply stunning, the details, the dimension! I love the birdcage, your work is truly inspiring no matter what colors you use!!!!

Tchu1 said...

Totaly lovely... Wonderful flower!!!!

Christie Bryant said...

Oh, This layout is over-the-top fantastic! Love, love, love it!

Amie said...

Trudi just decided to pop over from your sweet remarks on my layout at the Color Room. Your eye for color and details are simply yummy!! Can't wait to see more of your work!!

Pearl said...

awesome mix of products , Trudi ! you have mad cutting skillz !!!

Sandrine Dawes said...

This is divine, and this layout was the pick of the week! Well done girl! I just think it is well deserved!

Marelize said...

Hi Trudi. I searched for your blog after you joined at 'Handmade by Suzanne'.
Wow! You've got an amazing blog and your work is really stunning! Glad I found you. ;)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Awesome layout! I too really love TCR! The palettes seem to produce the most amazing creations, hey!

Kathie said...

beautiful Lo Trudi....always lovely to see your work :) thanks for sharing!!
xoxox