Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Sweetest Thing

Over at The Colour Room this week, we are back in 'his room,'and I have managed to make the palette work for a girly page - well I think I have (LOL!!)

I have done some stash raiding and combined October Afternoon, Jenni Bowlin, Cosmo Cricket patterned papers with Bazzill, DCWV and Coordinations cardstock, Scrapware chippie Do-Hickey Flourish 1 (available from Scrapping Outback), MME birdie die cut, and a couple of blooms - Prima, Bella and Green Tara, to come up with this

This picture of Miss E takes me back a bit to when she was 2.8 years of age. She had not long become a big sister and was so excited about it all. To me she truly is the 'sweetest thing'



Hope everyone is managing to stay warm - quite 'artic' here atm and have the fire well and truly cranked up.

Thanks so much for dropping by

I'll be back soon with some more show and tell

Hugs

Trudi

3 comments:

Kerryn said...

I think you've well and truly managed to make it work. Gorgeous!!

Scrapthat said...

You did your usual GORRRRGEOUS job Trudi!! TFS! It's beautiful :)

Sue said...

Another fabby LO.