Friday, June 18, 2010

The Color Room: Palette 11

Happy Friday everyone!!

Hope it is warmer in your part of the world than it is in ours just at the moment. Really, really cold here but then you get that when it is winter I suppose (LOL)

O.K....I am just a little bit excited - O.K super excited to say that I will be a "Revolving Door Artist" over at The Color Room. So for the next 4 palettes I will playing along with the seriously amazing Design Team. These ladies are just so damn inspiring - not to mention hugely talented. I still can't believe it and actually gasped when the invitation came through from Janine. I seriously LOVE this place and have been playing along for the most part, since TCR opened it's very welcoming door 11 weeks ago

So this week we are in the gorgeous 'Sun Room' and aren't the colours fabulous for Palette 11 - so sunny and bright

and this is my take on the palette

Missy N loves nothing more than spending time outdoors. Actually her most favourite outdoor activity is plucking my flowers LOL

This palette provided another opportunity for some serious stash raiding. This time some Webster's, Sassafrass, K & CO, Kaisercraft and MM 'flutter'.





You'd better head on over to the 'Sun Room' and check out what the Design Team came up with - I tell you prepared to be amazed and inspired

6 comments:

Julie said...

congrats on be featured in the colour room. love your layout.

Sue said...

Fabby LO.

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Congrats Trudi!! Your work is soooo inspiring, I enjoy seeing your takes on the palettes each week. I have only ever played along twice but I always check it out. Maybe now that my year at Kaiser is over I'll have more time to play along huh?

kerry said...

Congrats on the revolving door artist well deserved take care Kerry xx

BabyBokChoy said...

We are so so so lucky to have you!!

Janinek said...

Hey, we are delighted to have you!! Your work is amazing! I always look forward to seeing your pages.