Friday, June 18, 2010

Doing a little 'celebrating'

...... about finding out today from Kristy at Scrapbooking Memories that I was runner up in the recent CELEBRATE competition that was voted on at the Brisbane Scrapbook & Papercraft Exhibition last weekend..... Eeekk! I was so totally chuffed just to find out that I had made the top 20, but to be told that I came Runner-Up, well I am just so very excited. Heartfelt thanks to all the lovely people who took the time and voted for my layout 'Celebrate being you'

I can now share my layout with you all

Some closer peekies

Chippie 'celebrate' title is available from Scrapping Outback




Wishing you all a wonderful weekend

Hugs

Trudi

10 comments:

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

I can certainly see why you are runner up - this layout is incredible!!!! Congrats Trudi!

Kerryn said...

WOW! It's gorgeous. Congratulations Trudi, well deserved :).

Scrapthat said...

I love how 3 dimensional it is!! Congratulations Trudi!!

Sue said...

Tanya, the winner must have been out of this world, because your LO is stunning. Well done hun.

Alyssa said...

OMG that layout is adorable!! So Gorgeous :) Congrats xx
Lys

kerry said...

Congrats it is a beautiful layout too.Take care Kerry xx

Marelize said...

Congratulations Trudi! Your layout is stunning. Well deserved. :)

mezzo mish said...

wow congratulations!!! its beautiful !!

Katie said...

Congrats Trudi! I saw this over the long weekend and thought I recognised the little girl in the photo!

BabyBokChoy said...

Fabulous layout and congrats on the runner up win!! I just love how your work is so full of 3-d gorgeousness!