Wednesday, June 23, 2010

An OMG moment!!

I am so very excited to announce that I will be part of the 2010-2011 Contributing Design Team for Kaisercraft. You really could have knocked me over with a feather when I found out and for once I was speechless and anyone that knows me really well, knows that it is not very often that this happens LOL!!

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank Kaisercraft for this amazing opportunity

The new team doesn't officially start until next month, but in the meantime, you'd better head on over to the Kaisercraft Blog to check out the rest of the fabulous 2010-2011 Contributing Design Team members and their gorgeous submissions

12 comments:

Kerryn said...

Woohoo, congratulations Trudi! I look forward to working with you for the next year :).

Katie said...

A big CONGRATULATIONS Trudi! I saw the announcement on the blog just today. I think you will be awesome!

Sue said...

Way to go Trudi. Your work is fab, so well deserved.

Janinek said...

Woohooo Trudi! You so deserve that DT spot, your work is astounding and I adore it! So suited to all their chipboard lines they do.

Kellie said...

WHOO HOO thats AWESOME news, you must be SO excited! Can not wait to see what you do with them, they are lucky to have an amazing talent like yours!
Hugs Kel xx

Scrapthat said...

I am SO NOT surprised by this Trudi! You do such beautiful work...why shouldn't they want you on their team??? CONGRATULATIONS!!! I look forward to seeing all your cool projects! :)

Jo Kinder said...

Congratulations Trudi! that is awesome news. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for your projects

Nerrida said...

Oh congratulations Trudi - I have admired your work before. So well deserved! Will be great to get to know you better.

Marelize said...

Congratulations Trudi! Very well deserved. Your work is stunning! :)

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Congratulations again Trudi! I am sooo happy for you!!

Camilla Ekman said...

Huge congrats! I'm looking forward to working with you!

kerry said...

Congrtas Trudi thats awesome well desrved im sure you will love it.Take care Kerry xx