Friday, July 9, 2010

Loved

Well today showcases the last palette for my stint as a Revolving Door Artist over at The Color Room. I've had a lot of fun playing along with the very talented Design Team over the last four palettes. Thanks ever so much for having me and I look forward to seeing who the next two featured Revolving Door Artists will be next week

So we are back in the Boy's Room this week - Cool!

When I first saw this palette, Sassafrass Lass screamed out to me and I had so many ideas for the 'pear' but then I found all these other things in my hunt for my stash of Sassafrass and so, the end result was this

I have combined a Fancy Pants Glitter Transparency with some Sassafrass Lass Die Cuts and Marmalaide Patterned Paper, added some Kaisercraft La Di Da, wooden bird cage, pearls and journalling rub on and finished off with some Prima Tea Roses, stamp and some other paper roses and Making Memories bits and pieces to come up with my take on this weeks palette. Have to admit that I am really likin' these colours together

and how cute are these Kaisercraft Wooden Bird Cages? - They come in a set of 3 and the one I have used the middle size. As soon as I saw them released at the start of last month I couldn't resist getting some
The chippie scroll is a Heart shaped bracket available from Scrapping Outback. This one I have cut in half
Now that you have come to the end of my post (LOL) better head on over here and check out the rest of the wonderful creations the DT have come up with

6 comments:

Scrapthat said...

Oh how lovely! It's really gorgeous Trudi!! TFS

Sue said...

Wow!!! I love this LO. the colours just compliment each other.

Ebony van der Starre said...

Absolutely beautiful layout!

Jacque said...

Stunning Trudi my girl, you never cease to amaze my eyes :)
xx

Kerryn said...

WOW!!!!!!

kerry said...

Trudi this is awesome too i just loved the colors this week.You have done a great job with them.I loved those bird cages too already used all mine lol.I have a fettish for birds and cages lol.Take care Kerry xx