Friday, July 2, 2010

You make my heart sing

Wowzer, another month has just rolled in. Cannot believe how this year is steam rolling by. I'm up for this month's sketch over at Scrapping Outback and this is my take on it

Yes, Yes I know that the photos are the same as the ones I used for 'O Joy'. I couldn't bear to 'shred' them after printing out smaller ones for 'O Joy'. I just love Miss N's expressions in these and had to scrap them again

Chippie heart bracket available in the Scrapping Outback Store along with the 'happy' papers I have used - BG Bittersweet and Cosmo Cricket


Head on over the forum and check out the rest of this month's criteria. $15 Scrapping Outback Store Voucher up for grabs for winner

11 comments:

Sue said...

Loving the bright colours of this LO.

Scrapthat said...

Beautiful, Beautiful Ms. Trudi!! I get so happy when my google reader says you have a new posting! TFS! :)

Darien said...

I love the beautiful colors!!! and I love those pictures too!!!! they make me really happy!!!

LG said...

love the burst of colors on this one. So fun and bright. LOVED IT!

phamil said...

Steph, I love the yellow and pink and you're right, her expressions are adorable, how could you shred pics like that, I'm the same way, lol!!! I love those yellow roses, are they Prima?

phamil said...

Trudi, I know whose Blog I'm reading, I don't know what made me put Steph on that post! LOL!!!! Sorry.......
(I was just at her blog)

Trudi Harrison said...

Oh Patti - you sure make me smile. Yes the yellow roses are Prima Tea Roses from recolletion

Kerryn said...

Gorgeous Trudi!!! I love the bright colours with the touch of B&W. (and you could never throw away such gorgeous photos!!)

Pearl said...

love the flourish circle cutout you've used here , Trudi !! gorgeous pics indeed !

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

I love this sketch and LO Trudi, such bright beautiful (My fave is orange!). Thanks also for popping over to my blogspot and leaving a lovely comment - most appreciated, cheers x http://mazzarati.blogspot.com/

kerry said...

Awesome layout so bright and fun.I can see why you would use those pics again.Take care Kerry xx