Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Cherry On Top Blog Award



Thank You to the gorgeous Sam for passing this one along. Now Sam would have to be one of the brightest, happiest everescent people that I have been fortunate to meet in my cyber travels - and this reflects in her creations which you should check out here. Both of us also seem to share a love of coffee and we both share an 'obsession ' with things that are of the paranormal kind. Yeah Sam you are definitely on my wavelength GF. Thanks so much for the love and for passing this one along.


O.K so the rules for this award are:


1. Thank the person that passed it to you - Thank You Sam **MWAH**

2. Copy the award to your blog.

3. Share three things about yourself that you enjoy doing.

4. Pass the award to 5 others.

Hmmm 3 things about Me that I enjoy doing.

Gosh in a past life 'BC' (that is 'Before Children') I really enjoyed sleeping LOL!! Though I wouldn't swap my now sleep deranged state of mind for anything - my children are my greatest love and joy. They fill my world with immense enjoyment and love nothing more than spending time with them, nuturing them and watching them grow into the amazing little people that they are turning into. They make me want to be a better person. I love my 'mummy' role and wouldn't swap or change it for anything in the world.

I'm a hands on person and I just love creating. There are many hobbies which I enjoy but paper crafting at the moment is the one that I really passionate about. My love affair has been blooming for over 6 years now. When I am not creating, I love to spend time with family and friends and reading is another one of my little passions especially of the paranormal varitey - **sigh** just not enough hours in a day sometimes LOL!!

And I have always been an outdoors kind of gal and love camping.....nothing beats sitting alongside the river bank, listening to the cicada's or a kookaburra or two with a glass of something cold watching the world drift by....

So thanks for reading about 'Me' (LOL!!) Hope I didn't bore you all too much

It's now these lovely people's turn

8 comments:

Sue said...

Trudi, Thank you so much for the fabby Blog Award. I was thrilled to get it.

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

CONGRATS Trudi, WTG & Well deservedxxx I would've if I couldve" too (chosen you I mean)...Thanks so much for choosing Purple Poppy (Sue) too...gorgeous blogs all over the place !! also Trudi, I'd like to request the 'dress form' LO that you're hiding away somewhere LOL - no seriously I bet its gorgeous as YOU !!!! he he he

Marelize said...

Awww, thank you for the award and for your lovely comments Trudi. That's very kind of you. :)

Sue said...

Trudi, Check out todays post on my blog, as I have a Blog Award for you.

Samantha said...

Oh Trudi!I so agree! not enough time in the day to do all the things you love and enjoy your children! Thank you for lovely comments totally making me blush a crimson! lol ANd a HUGE congrats! Cover Girl!! WTG!!! totoally thrilled for you! {HUGS}

Scrapthat said...

Oh my goodness...I thought I was losing it early this morning when I read this! (so much so I had to write Trudi to confirm it! LOL)
Thank you so much for the award...I am extremely flattered that a scrapper as talented as yourself would nominate me Trudi! :)
Huge hugs1 Doll

Kerryn said...

You're a sweetheart Trudi, thanks :).

kerry said...

THANKS FOR THE AWARD i AM SO SLACK WITH THESE TYPE OTHINGS LOL.tAKE CARE KERRY XX