Monday, November 1, 2010

Scrapping Outback Reveal: November White With a Twist Challenge 'Daddy's Girl'

This is my take on Scrapping Outback's November White with a Twist challenge. This month we are twisting white with the cocktail inspiration creamy chocolate and strawberry pink - Mmmmm yummy!

Here is my take on it

Daddy's Girl - I will always look up to you Daddy, no matter how tall I grow

Photobucket

Once again I have played with the Basic Grey Bittersweet patterned papers and combined them with lots of butterflies and flowers. 'Daddy's Girl' is a Scrap FX chippie title which is available in the Scrapping Outback Store along with the BG Bittersweet papers.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Check out Julie's challenge criteria along with her gorgeous creation HERE

11 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

WOW!WOW!WOW! A truly Amazing LO....

Leanne said...

Wow!! Look at all those layered butterflies!! Just gorgeous!

Marelize said...

Gorgeous layout Trudi! I love all the butterflies and flowers. Just beautiful. :)

Karen Shady said...

OM Goodness.... you have outdone yourself with this one Trudi.... it is STUNNING... I love everything about it :)

Lizzyc said...

oh this is so gorgeous! love all the butterflies!

Sue said...

Stunning.

Kerryn said...

WOW! I just adore all those butterflies!!

Scrapthat said...

So, so, so! Beautiful Trudi!! Just gorgeous as always!

kerry said...

This is awesome love this.take care Kerry xx

Deb Egan said...

I know it's awhile ago you have put this layout up but what is the PP you have used for the background (the grid looking one)

Trudi Harrison said...

Hey Deb - the grid paper is a Grace Taylor die cut. They come in a pack and I got them from Big W.

Thanks for dropping by :)