Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Tree Decoration

Festive Greetings!!

Today I am sharing a little Christmas Tree which I have created for someone special using the Kaisercraft English Rose Collection. I recently shared the creative process for this as a Tuesday Tips on the Kaisercraft Blog. The steps for creating one of your own can be found HERE.
Christmas Tree Decoration

Photobucket

The little bird is actually a Christmas decoration which I found in Newsagency of all places LOL!
I do think that it is a bit 'tweet'
Photobucket
Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Sue said...

Really lovely.

LG said...

this is soooo beautiful!

Kerryn said...

This is such a clever idea Trudi and just gorgeous to boot!! Love it.

BTW Thanks for what you said on my blog love, it means alot.
xx

Michele Kovack said...

This is gorgeous!!!

AnnetteL said...

Stunning Trudi! Love it :)