Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Kaisercraft Seaside Collection

Hello!

Well what a humid, wet and thundery day we are having here today. Seems rather ironic that today I am sharing a layout done with new Kaisercraft Seaside collection given today's weather conditions - Certainly not beach weather as they say LOL!
I had a lot of fun creating with this collection - the colours are just gorgeous. Perfect for scrapping our summer fun memories.
'Catching Waves'
Photobucket
Lots of layering with patterned paper and elements from the paper pad with this one. I have also included the 2 speciality papers - the Island diecut gloss and the Summer days diecut with gloss.
The canvas tags are also a cute addition to the collection - I have included a 'Memories' one
Photobucket
The hibiscus flowers and have been cut from the Summer Days Diecut with gloss. I have layered these with a chipboard element.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Kerryn said...

I love how you've used that diecut paper. Gorgeous page Trudi!!

Kirsty said...

Oh I love love love how you used that die cut paper!! This range grew on me the more I used it!

Sue said...

Fabby LO. Loving the bright colours.

LG said...

I just love how the colours burst here!!! This page looks so much fun and bright and cheery!

Kathie said...

Thats a bit cute Trudi!! Love how you have used the specialty die cut paper....very clever
Love Kathie
xoxox