Saturday, December 4, 2010

Deb's Creations

I am very excited to say that I am Guest Designing this month over at Deb's Creations. Thank You to the lovely Deb Mitchell for having me! Deb has a great store which boasts an extensive range of stamp collections including her own gorgeous Emerald Faeries Collection, papercrafting supplies, lovely flowers **sigh**, Copic Markers and many, many other fabulous things.
I've been working with the Echo Park collection: Every Body Loves Christmas which is available in Deb's Online Store. Gosh I have to say that I LOVE this range. The colours are gorgeously bright and it just screams Festive FUN!!

Here are a some of my creations that I can now share

T'is The Season

Photobucket


Photobucket

You are my reason why

Photobucket


Photobucket

Deb also has recently designed and released the most gorgeous collection of Emerald Faeries. You can check them out HERE. But a warning - they are indeed super cute! Each of the faeries in the collection are also available as a downloaded J.Peg digital image. I have combined an 'upsized' larakins with Echo Park Everybody Loves Christmas for my following layout

Together

Photobucket

I've had the quote 'Being Together is the best gift of all' in my head ever since I worked with Kaisercraft's 'Be Merry' collection. It was one of the quotes which was featured as a rubon and on the die cuts. With the photo of my two girls and Deb's larakins hanging out, it seemed appropriate to use it

Photobucket

4 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow. What stunning layouts!!! I know your work is always awesome, but I don't think I'll ever get used to how awesome it is! Just super duper!!! :D

Kerryn said...

Gorgeous gorgeous Trudi!!

Sue said...

Fabby LOs. I particularly like the last one.

Karen Shady said...

jaut stunning Trudi.... as always :)