Monday, December 6, 2010

Kaisercraft English Rose

Hello!

Today I have a layout to share using the Kaisercraft English Rose Collection. I have to say that this collection is absolutely, utterly DIVINE! I have found it extremely versatile and I just loved creating with it.

Layout 'Love'

Photobucket

For someone like myself who loves hand cutting, these patterned papers are perfect for this. I cut out swirls and roses and layered them over the top of each other.
Photobucket

I have used a variety of patterned papers including the specialty flocked paper for the background, paper pad, die cuts, journal tags and rubons for creating this one.

Photobucket

11 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow this is amazing!!! What inpiration! Fantastic work!!! :D

Kerryn said...

It's such a gorgeous range isn't it? I love love this Trudi.

Vicky Alberto said...

your layouts are always magical, a true inspiration

Sue said...

Stunning LO.

Jacque said...

Absolutely stunning Trudi :)

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Hey Trudi,what a precious LO and amazing work!!!

Scrapthat said...

so sweet and lovely Trudi! TFS

kerry said...

Trudi this is awesomre i have mine havent played with it yet .You have done an amazing job with them.Take care Kerry xx

LG said...

this is beyond words Trudi!!! I love everything about this page

Monika said...

This layout is absolutly amazing! Al the details, the colors, the flowers... WOW!!!

Christa said...

How inspiring! Thank youf or shaing this lovely layout!