Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Kaisercraft Love Notes Mini Album

A little mini album 'love share' today

I have given a Kaisercraft 'funky hearts' mini album a 'sweetheart' makeover with the gorgeous new Kaisercraft Love Notes Collection.

I have dedicated my album to my young niece and nephew. They are twins
and I just happen to think are just the most delightful little cherubs.

'Cherubs'

Photobucket
‘Cherubs’ Mini Album by Trudi Harrison. Materials Used: Love Notes Collection Patterned Papers Dedicate (P603), Promise (P604), Love Song (P605), Dreamy (P607), Affection (P609), Die Cuts (DC332), Journal Tags (JT602), Printed Chipboard (CB120); Wood Flourishes – Keys (FL306) Fancy Hearts Packaging (FL316); Pearls - Hot Pink; Ink – Hot Pink & Black; Grosgrain Ribbon; Mini Clear Stamp - Gift of Love (CS932); Funky Hearts Album.

Showing the inside

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Tania Martyns said...

Is very ,very beautiful project !
I love every detail !
Hugs !

Leanne said...

Just stunning Trudi!! I adore it. And thx so much for blogging update at KC...x

Kerryn said...

It's just gorgeous Trudi!!!

hilde janbroers said...

what a beautiful mini album!! gorgeous!