Monday, January 10, 2011

Kaisercraft Love Notes

Greetings One and All!!

Today I have some 'love' to share - well a layout, that is, using the gorgeous new Kaisercraft Love Notes Collection. **Sigh**Sigh**Sigh** the colours are just devine - you can't help but fall in love with them.

For my layout 'Love', I have concentrated on the 'softer' aspect of the collection and who says pink can't be seen on a boy's page LOL!! I am sure that my nephew is going to have something to say about this later on. I am really happy with how this one came together

'Love'

Photobucket
Materials Used: Love Notes Collection Patterned Papers: ‘Dedicate’ (P603), ‘Promise’ (P604), ‘Love Song’ (P605), ‘Dreamy’ (P607), ‘Affection’ (p609), Die Cuts (DC332), Printed Chipboard (CB120); Clear Stamp CS932 Gift of Love; Grosgrain Ribbon – Monochrome RI601; Rhinestone Flourishes Decorative Island Lagoon RS465 & RS462; Crochet Doilie EM949, Wooden Flourishes – Fancy Hearts FL316 & ‘Love’ Word FL319 ; Pearls – Hot Pink SB787; Black Ink; Mini Alpha Stickers Other: Cardstock, Glimmer Mist (Pink Taffy), Kindy Glitz, Punches

Photobucket

I created the background effect with a Kaisercraft doilie and some Pink Taffy Glimmermist. The added bonus of using the doilie is now I have a pretty pink one to use on another creation :)

Photobucket

Love, LOVE the new Kaisercraft wooden flourishes and Rhinestone Flourishes. These ones are 'Fancy Hearts', 'Love' Word and 'Island Lagoon' Decorative Rhinestone Flourishes.


Photobucket

And how cute is the Kaisercraft Love Notes Chipboard Embellie! I also got out my punches and made a little flower.


Photobucket


Thanks for dropping by!!

7 comments:

Alanna said...

Looks beautiful :)

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Oh wow Trudi, everything about this layout is truly gorgeous! What a cute looking collection this is. I'm sorry I have not been around to visit much lately, it's been total craziness here! Hope you are doing well and happy new year!! :)

Jacque said...

Gorgeous smorgeous Trudi :)

Kerryn said...

I love what you've done with this collection. Gorgeous stuf!!

Pearl said...

love the sweet color here , Trudi ! especially the misted doily background ! & the wooden chippies are beautiful too !

Wendy Kwok said...

Your work is amazing and jaw dropping! I love every detail, every page!

Kathie said...

very cute Trudi...its a nice range of papeers
Love Kathie
xoxo