Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Scrapping Outback DT Kit Reveal

Greetings!!

This is the super gorgeous kit that I have been playing with and is now available for sale in the Scrapping Outback Store HERE.

Photobucket

**SIGH** It has just the right amount of 'sweetness' - wouldn't you agree?!

I absolutely adore these papers and the kit also contained a beautiful Scrapware chipboard flourish which I have utalised on both layouts.

Here are my layouts that I created from the kit.

'Mine'

Photobucket

And a closer look

Photobucket

I did add some misting to the base cardstock - From my stash, I played with some Cosmic Shimmer Mists - Bronze Blush and Peacock Green.

Photobucket

'Sweet at 3'

Photobucket

And a closer look

Photobucket

I used the chipboard flourish to create a mask effect to the background cardstock. From my stash, I played with Cosmic Shimmer Mist - Bronze Blush and Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists - Coral and Patina to create the effect.

Photobucket

Check out the Scrapping Outback FORUM for the creative process for both of these.

8 comments:

Kathie said...

So very very cute Miss Trudi!! love what you did on both LO's with the glimmermist and the flourishes very nice and clever as well...
Just letting you know that the cardstock sale ends on my blog next week on the 11th (Friday) so hop in if you want more...I have "pool" coming for you as well :D
Love always
Kathie
xoxo

hilde janbroers said...

beautiful kit and your work is stunning as always!

Kerryn said...

Gorgeous!!! I love those papers :).

Rozella Meijer-Kern said...

Wauwwwwwwwie, I discoverd your blog a few weeks ago and I am in love with your amazing work. Your are such a talented scrapgirl. Keep up the great work. Regards Rozella from The Netherlands

Nadia Cannizzo said...

WOW! Trudi..I am a huge fan of your work. You are unbelievable girl!!! You are the only person I know that can create a STUNNING layout or two from just patterned paper, rub ons and chipboard. The misting is stunning. Also love the fussy cutting..lovely! Hope you have a great night!

Ebony van der Starre said...

Just gorgeous Trudi!!! So pretty!

kerry said...

Really beautiful i love this paper have allready used these papers and loved them.Take care Kerry xx

Unknown said...

fabulous layouts! love every detail of them!