Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Scrapping Outback DT Kit Reveal

Greetings!!

This is the super gorgeous kit that I have been playing with and is now available for sale in the Scrapping Outback Store HERE.

Photobucket

**SIGH** It has just the right amount of 'sweetness' - wouldn't you agree?!

I absolutely adore these papers and the kit also contained a beautiful Scrapware chipboard flourish which I have utalised on both layouts.

Here are my layouts that I created from the kit.

'Mine'

Photobucket

And a closer look

Photobucket

I did add some misting to the base cardstock - From my stash, I played with some Cosmic Shimmer Mists - Bronze Blush and Peacock Green.

Photobucket

'Sweet at 3'

Photobucket

And a closer look

Photobucket

I used the chipboard flourish to create a mask effect to the background cardstock. From my stash, I played with Cosmic Shimmer Mist - Bronze Blush and Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists - Coral and Patina to create the effect.

Photobucket

Check out the Scrapping Outback FORUM for the creative process for both of these.
Post a Comment