Sunday, May 1, 2011

A little bit more Kaisercraft Chanteuse

Hello!!

I hope you are all have an awesome weekend.

I have another layout to share which has been created with the Kaisercraft Chanteuse Collection.

This layout is dedicated to my littlest girl. As her mother I think that she is 'one of a kind' but then I think that most mother's would think the same about their children

'One of a Kind'

Photobucket

And a closer look at some of the details

Photobucket

This collection scraps so easily - apart from the Kaisercraft Flutterby ( I have used the light pink one from the Bubblegum collection) and rhinestone flourish all the other embellishing has been created from the Chanteuse patterned papers 'Staccato' and 'Soprano'. I even sneaked a small edge from the Rondo Specialty Die Cut - **Gasp, yes I actually cut into it** Gasp

Photobucket

My littlest girl thinks she is very clever cause she can put her leg over her head. I have to say that it has been a very, very long time since I was able to do the same trick LOL!!

And don't forget........

There is still a few hours left to get your applications in for the

KAISERCRAFT DESIGN TEAM CALL OUT 2011-2012



I can't believe that my term is nearly up. What an amazing time it has been.

To everyone who applies - Best of Luck to each and every one of you.

If you haven't applied and are still thinking about it - think quickly as the call closes at midnight tonight. The call details are HERE

I haven't re applied as I going to have plenty to keep me busy - but more about that a bit later on.....
Photobucket



11 comments:

Lisa's Passion to Scrap said...

Another Gorgeous layout Trudi, with the beautiful Chanteuse. Looking forward to hearing your secret..Lisa x

Alanna said...

Oooh what's your secret? Love this LO, as I love all your layouts.

I decided to give the DT call a go, my application post is up on my blog! :) Would love your opinion.

Heather Jacob said...

OMG Trudi !!!!!!! such yummyness!!!! sooooooooooooooo beautiful ... love your inspiring and magical work.. hugz x

Anja said...

Hello,
Youre lay outs are wonderfull.And the details are stunning.Hope you have a nice weekend to.

Greetings Anja

Irini said...

I agree with Heather.....just magical!!!!!

Kerryn said...

I just love your attention to detail. Gorgeous!!!

Scrapthat said...

Beautiful as always and I can't wait to hear your news on what you will be up to next! :)

Bi Medeiros said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! Your design is beautiful and unexpected for the eye, love the layers in your projects too! XO

Kathie said...

Trudi that LO is truly amazing...your an incredible scrapbooker a true inspiration to all of us.....I did apply for the Kaiser team and whether or not I get on I had lots of fun doing my submission....thank you so much for all your support and your help...your an amazing friend...thank you!!
Love Kathie
xoxo

Marelize said...

Oh my goodness! This is so stunning Trudi!! Love the colour combo and your attention to detail is incredible!! :)

Al Hannah said...

Trudi, your scrapping is simply divine and always catches my eye. I really love your style. Good luck if you decide to apply for the DT again - your work has been wonderful :)