Sunday, May 1, 2011

Once Upon A...Sketch May 1st Challenge is LIVE!

Hello!!

The new Once Upon A... Sketch challenge has gone live - and it's a ripper!


The May 1st challenge is:

Journalling criteria: write your journalling on a journalling spot (if you are making a card or altered project you use a quote on a journalling spot instead of journalling)

and this sketch...

And there is a smorgeousboard of loveliness for you to feast your eyes upon- The Design Team have created some amazing interpretations of the challenge for you.

May's Guest Designer's are


and the winner from the Once Upon A... Sketch April 1st challenge


You can check out both their fantastic interpretations and the Design Team's creations on the Once Upon A... Sketch blog site HERE

Now it's your turn!






2 comments:

Heather Jacob said...

what a wonderful post Trudi ... you have worded it perfectly .. after reading yours I feel mine is a bit boring..maybe I need to addsome more detail.. oh well I did my best..LOL
hey how do you get the wording centered .. mine doesn't seem to work when I click on the center icon ???? only half of it moves ??? frustrating !!!!

my email ..
hjacob@bigpond.net.au if you could help me with the centering thingo
that would be wonderful ...love and hugz x

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Oh wow I am SO loving the current sketch!! Tq for sharing this, Trudi!! =)