Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Anna's Craft Cupboard Creations

Hello!!

Today I have another couple of layouts to share created for Anna's Craft Cupboard with the Kaiser Blae & Ivy Collection.

This collection is available at instore HERE.

For my layout 'simply the best', I have worked the collection by concentrating on the more neutral soft blue and green hues. The colours are lovely, just not ones that I am usually drawn to. But with saying that, I do like these colours and they work well together and in the end, I was reasonably happy with how it turned out.

'Simply the best'



My girls simply have the best way of filling my life with sunshine - I love seeing the world through their eyes...

The photo is of my Miss E - Just a random snap captured one afternoon as she sat on our back steps.


The reverse side of the 'fish' paper - Fossick creates the base.

First of, I played with some texture paste and a Tim Holtz Flourish mask, then gave it a light misting of Tattered Angels Chalkboard Mist.
I then added various patterned paper die cut and punched leaf shapes which have been layered and arranged and around the photo.

The little birdies and thistle elements have been cut from one Document patterned paper.

And a touch of floral has been added with some sage paper blooms.



Materials: Kaisercraft Hunt & Gather Patterned Papers – P700 Fossick, Gloss Specialty PS158 Document, P704 Forage; 12 x 12 SS107 Sticker Sheet, PP848 Paper Pad, Kaisercraft Wood Flourishes- Frames, Kaisercraft Paper Blooms – Sage. Other: Chalkboard Mist, Tim Holtz Flourish Mask, Ink, Leaf/Branch Punch, Leaf Dies, Chipboard Alpha’s.

Digital Credit: Ali Edwards Word Art Brushes

For my layout 'chillin', I have mixed things up a bit.

I have combined Hunt & Gather with a touch of Miss Nelly and Authentique.

I layered hand cut elements from Miss Nelly ' Her Scent' and Authentique 'Uncommon' papers along with Miss Nelly layered chipboard elements and a floral paper bloom created from the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die and papers from the Hunt & Gather Paper Pad.

The title has been created from computer font and printed out onto cardstock, then cut out. For a bit of shine, I added some glossy accents to the letters.

Materials:

Kaisercraft Hunt & Gather – PS157 Glo

ss Specialty Paper Collect, P702 Find, P705 Listen, PP848 Paper Pad;

Kaisercraft Miss Nelly – P707 Her Eyes, PS160 Gloss Specialty Her Scent, CB131 Printed Layered Chipboard,

Kaisercraft Paper Blooms – F636 Ruby,

Kaisercraft Wood Flourishes – Bird Cages;

Authentique Uncommon Unique.

Other:

Ribbon, Border Punch – MS Large Edge Border Punch

Thanks so much for dropping by

Hugs

Trudi

6 comments:

Kathie said...

Gorgeous LO's Miss T!! Have a great week...will be thinking of you working hard!!! Chat soon
Kathie
xoxo

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

two fantastic layouts ! Especially the first one. I love the "volume" you always give to your creations !

Rachelle said...

Wow....Trudi - stunning as always!
You are truely a creative gem ☺☺☺
Rachelle

Kerryn said...

They are both fabulous Trudi but that first one...WOW!!!

Toni Cartwright said...

WOW Trudi!!!
love these two layouts just so full of colour!!!
Take care
TONI
CXOXOXOOX

Tanya Batrak said...

So amazing LOs!!! :)