Thanks so much for dropping by.
I have another layout to share created with the super cute Kaiser Miss Nelly collection which is available from ANNA'S CRAFT CUPBOARD.
There is a also a step by step up on the Anna's Craft Cupboard BLOG if you are interested in the creative process.
Had lots of fun with creating banners, pinwheels and playing with my favourite punch atm - the EK Success Large Flower Burst.
The little eyelet scalloped banners have been created with a MFT Die-namics Rounded Banner Trio Die. Anna has a large selection of these dies available in store HERE. They are compatible with a roller type machine - I used mine in a cuttlebug and it worked a treat. I have only tried it with patterned paper but look forward to trying it out on some light weight chipboard and material.
- Kaisercraft Miss Nelly P712 Her Dreams
- Kaisercraft Miss Nelly P708 Her Smile
- Kaisercraft Miss Nelly SS108 12 x 12 Sticker Sheet
- Kaisercraft Miss Nelly PP849 Paper Pad
- Kaisercraft Grosgrain Ribbon – Little Girls
- Kaisercraft Paper Bloom – Fairy Floss
- Other: White Cardstock, EK Success Large Edger Punch – Flower Burst, MFT Die-Namics Die – Rounded Banner Trio, Amercian Crafts Fabric Thickers Delight – Watermelon, Spellbinder Die, Ribbon