Monday, September 12, 2011

Playing Dress-Ups #2

Hello and thanks so much for dropping by!

I have another little altered dress form created for Anna's Craft Cupboard that I can now share.  

I have used the solid dress form from the 2 piece Kaiser Beyond The Page SB2122 Dress Form pack and the Hunt & Gather Collection available at Anna's HERE

Introducing 'Miss Fern'


A step by step is up on the Anna's Craft Cupboard Blog for how I have altered the MDF dress form.

A closer look at the finished result


Before dressing, a Prima Mask (#5545567), Texture Paste and Ink was used to alter the dress form.  


The dress form has been dressed up with Hunt & Gather patterned paper and tulle.


A touch of 'nature whimsy' has been added with leaves cut from patterned papers from the Paper Pad and punched 'fir' leaves.

An organza ribbon bow and Paper Bloom take centre stage.


Webster's tulle ribbon was also added around the waist.
And another bow finishes off the back detail



The bottom of the stand has been embellished with a flower created from a Floriano flower punch, some more punched 'fir' leaves and hand cut flying elements from the Hunt & Gather PS157 'Collect' patterned paper.
   




9 comments:

Gayle Price said...

This is beautiful....absolutely !! So delicate and sweet, just gorgeous.

Meg Giroux said...

This is gorgeous!!!!

Leanne said...

FABULOUS!!!

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Gorgeousness as usual! :)

Natt Smith said...

Love every detail of it.

Denise Price said...

That's a lovely dress you created! I love all the little details.

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog today!

Kathie said...

Gorgeous smorgeous Miss T!!! Love it very very much...WOW your so talented....I really love popping over here to see what you have come up with!!
Love Kathie
xoxo

Kerryn said...

I don't think I've seen a dress form you have altered that I haven't loved yet. This is another stunner!

EllenaElizabeth said...

What a pretty little creation, I love it! I'm in the process of dressing a mini dress form myself. I was given it years ago and never liked the fabric so have painted it and am in process of dressing. It's such fun.