Saturday, February 11, 2012

2012 The ScrapCake Design Team Announcement

Hello!!


I have a happy announcement to make today.


I am so thrilled to announce that I am now part of the



Along with these amazingly talented designers


Gerry van Gent  – Netherlands

Magda Polakow – Poland/UK


Renia LudwiƄska – Poland
Tomoko Takahashi – Japan
Nerrida Mitchell - Australia
 Zuzia Bodakowska – Poland
Larissa Albernaz – Brasil
 Maja Nowak – Poland
Florence Teixeira – France
Maria Krause – Poland
 Karola Witczak – Poland – DT coordinator
I have to also give an extra special shout out to my fellow Aussie comrade Nerrida Mitchell

Thank You to the The ScrapCake for this wonderful opportunity.  
  
xx T


17 comments:

Kathie said...

Congratulations girlfriend!! Looking forward to seeing what you do for this one....
xoxo

Marelize said...

Huge congrats to you Trudi! That's fantastic news! xx

Lyndal said...

Woo Hoo - HUGE congrats Trudi, looking forward to seeing even more of your stunning creations :)

Romy said...

Woohoo, huge congrats! Very well deserved, cause your work is gorgeous! I can't wait to see how you'll use their papers!:)

Shell said...

A big Congrats!! Ur work fits perfectly with TSC!

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Trudi!
Your work is amazing, sweetie!
Hugs ~Gerry~

Ella Swan said...

Congrats Trudi - I am so happy for you! You will do the most awesome work for Karola I am absolutely sure of it!!

Rachael Funnell said...

WOOOOHOOOO! Congrats on the DT Spot..... I think you would fit in just WONDERFULLY!!!! ♥

Lari Scrap said...

Huge congrats Trudi!!! You cannot imagine how happy I´m to be part of this team with you!!!! Your work is amazing!!! xo Larissa

Heather Jacob said...

wow Trudi !!! huge congrats to you ... you will be such an asset to them .. they are so lucky to have you . I have admired your work for ages ... such a perfect touch .... fabulous news .. hope you are well , thinking of you xoxoxo

zuziucha said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see your TSC projects. Hugs.

Karmeleiro said...

Hi Trudi! It's lovely to be with you in the TSC DT! Your works're adorable! Have a nice day, Maria

Tomoko said...

Your work is truly amazing Trudi! I'm so honored to be able to work with you!! xoxo

Nerrida said...

Congratulations my friend! WOOHOOO! We are in for a fun & creative year - its a fantastic team to be on and you are SO up for it with all that oosing talent of yours.
XXX

-Renia- said...

Congratulations Trudi! It's so fantastic to be with you in the TCS DT! Hugs, Renia

Karen Shady said...

such fantastic news my friend... a hege congrats, and very well deserved...

Jan Rankine said...

Congratulations Trudi - looking forward to seeing more of your work - cheers Jan