Saturday, February 11, 2012

Prima February Product Pick & Palette & BAP

Check out Prima's February Challenges

First up 

   Product Pick and Palette

This month's PPP has the perfect blend of warm pinks, partnered with chocolate brown and lavendar.

**Sigh**

PPP February2012

Can I just say that I totally fell in love with this palette and had a few ideas for this.  

 I took inspiration from the printed script paper that the gorgeous Tasha - Poppy reside upon. 
Hence the Printery Love  Ledger paper that features as my background. 
 The heart shaped box filled with sweet chocolate tugged at my heart.  
  I was looking at this photo of my two 'sweet' girls walking away from me and this song popped into my head.  I have no reason why but it just wouldn't go away, you know when something just keeps repeating over and over again LOL!!  

Anyway -  the lyrics from Paul Young's song

"Every time you go away, 
You take a piece of me of you
 with you " 

Seemed appropriate.

Here is where my journey with this month's Prima PPP took me

'A Piece Of Me'


Prima Products:
  • 557713 Marcelle Leading Lady
  • 557744 Marcelle Orchestra
  • 558000 Hermosa Rose
  • 557676 Laraine Sorbet
  • 557683 Laraine Candy Apple
  • 558604 Merelle Nectar
  • 950262 Note Cards Fairy Belle
  • 553890  Pearl and Crystals - En Francais
  • 556679 Genie Stones  - Gold Wrap
  • 843793 Meadow Lark Col. Astor
  • 843540 Printery Col. Love Ledger
  • 551612 Resist Canvas
  • 551643 Resist Canvas
  • 843045 Sweet Fairy Pink Parfait
  • 551599 SIIC
  • 544409 Arco Iris Flowers
  • 882129 2 x 12 Mask
  • 545574 8 x 8 Mask
  • 890773 Resin - Small Birds
  • #551599 SIIC



I combined Printery Love Ledger with Meadow Lark Astor Paper and a collection of gorgeous new blooms.

From the 'pick', I have included Marcelle - Starlette and Leading Lady.

The Love Ledger paper was first given a light treatment of Ranger Multi Medium and soft pink paint. I then masked some of the areas with Prima Masks and Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists - Pink Bubblegum and Coffee Shop.

I coloured the hand cut Astor paper blooms with water crayons to coordinate.

You will also spy some resistant canvas, Resin Bird and Pearls and Crystals Flourish.


Next this is the February BAP

It is simply stunning! 


This design can be easily interpreted in so many creative ways...

Prima_sketch2012_01

Check out the Prima BLOG for all details for how to enter

Hope you will play along!

2 comments:

Kerryn said...

Love the pinks and reds with the text background. Gorgeous!

scrapbookertink said...

Wow, wonderful creation and those Prima goodies are so yummie, take care, Doreen x