Monday, May 7, 2012

The Scrap Kitchen NSD Blog Hop - We Have A Winner!!




Thank You to everyone who dropped by during the recent The Scrap Kitchen NSD Blog Hop.  Your comments brightened my day.  Waving 'Hello to my sweet followers and thank you and a special 'Welcome' to my new followers.

I've just done a random draw and the winner of my Blog Hop Prize is


I like surprises! Thank you so much for this chance! Love Pearl x on The Scrap Kitchen NSD Blog Hop
There will be a mystery Pizza box of goodies coming your way.

Well Done to all of you who managed to hop your way through 50 blogs over the weekend.  I hope that you all  had fun!

5 comments:

Becky Dunham said...

Congrats to Pearl! Enjoy your goodies :)

Beck Beattie said...

Congrats Pearl! Trudi, I enjoyed having a look around your blog. I'm finally now following your blog :)

Thanks for the comment left on my blog as part of the The Scrapbook Kitchen NSD blog hop. It is much appreciated and I will be drawing the winner later today along with a pic of what the winner has won.

If you were looking for the follow me button (it seemed to have disappeared) I have re-added it so those that want to can keep up with what I am up to. I'm not a post every day person, but I do post regularly.

Thanks again for visiting my blog xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Trudi,
Thank you so very much! Im so happy I won! Thank you also for following my blog!
Love Pearl x

Anonymous said...

I have sent you an email with my details, hope you get it.
Love Pearl x

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.