Friday, November 9, 2012

Just Believe in 'Love'

I do 'believe that the Kaisercraft 'Just Believe' Collection would have to be up there as one of my favourite Christmas releases.  I just adore the softly muted toning and gorgeous floral elements of this range.  In some ways it is perhaps not your 'traditional' christmas range -  the grey blue and green is a nice change to the darker traditional green and would lend itself nicely to a variety of projects.

In this instance though,  I have gone with a Christmas photo to showcase this beautiful collection.

I did get a little scissor happy with some hand cut elements from the 'Starlight' and 'Glisten' papers.
Collectable elements were layered with pretty paper blooms -
  Fire Red and Sage coordinate beautifully with this collection.

Layout 'Love'
Materials List HERE
Available In Stores Now

3 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Jaw-droppingly gorgeous, Trudi!!! And Lol @ "scissor happy" - :)

Gwen Wruck said...

Ohh my gosh Trudi, I've just seen your last few posts and I'm speechless, all so so so very beautiful, so inspiring!

Lizzyc said...

My goodness this is stunning.. really love it..so much to look at so much to love!!