Friday, November 9, 2012

Sassy Scrapper - GDT Reveal #1

I am super happy to say that I am Guest Designing this month over at SASSY SCRAPPER.  I thank Olga for the lovely invitation and for the opportunity of showcasing the gorgeous Glitz Design CASHMERE DAME collection which is available in the store HERE.

I absolutely totally **heart** this collection and my little heart swooned as soon as I saw the peeks of it.  The colours, can I say, are fabulous.  The chevrons, honeycomb and retro elements add a touch of funk and edge. The shabby florals add a touch of sweetness for the girly girl in me.  **Sigh**   

For my first project,  Cashmere Dame papers were combined with 'Whatnots', a few' Puffy Stickers' and 'Giant Rhinestones'.
  
Coordinating Prima Rosarian Perles, Interlude Felt Red Roses and Bel Canto Yellow blooms, along with a stunning Manor House Fantasy flower were added to the mix.  
 The Twiddleybitz Ornate Frame was cut in half and inked black for contrast. Part of it is shown below.
 A Pink Paislee Artisan Butterfly was misted with Heidi Swapp Mustard Colour Spritz and added over the top.
A closer peek at the beautiful Manor House Fantasy bloom.  I actually pulled the bloom apart and added the larger bottom petals to the top of the layout and the smaller middle and centre piece finishes off the bottom cluster.  This was also altered with HS Mustard Colour Spray for a more intense yellow toning.  The other part of the Twiddleybitz Ornate Frame peeks out from under the floral cluster.
Layout 'Together'
Materials List - HERE
Come by and say 'HI' over on the Sassy Scrapper Blog.

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Wow!! this is amazing! an explosion of color and textures.. love it!

Adriana B said...

fabulous colour and designs, love what you did with the flowers :)

Shell said...

Awesome page Trudi!! this collection totally suits ur style