Monday, December 17, 2012

A little Pickled Pear...

Today I have a couple of creations featuring the gorgeous Kaiser Pickled Pear Collection
This collection has  a lovely fresh vintage spin to it.

Pretty Paper Blooms in Buttercream, Sage and White coordinate beautifully.  A touch of shabbiness was added to the tips of the petals with a little gesso.


I was instantly smitten with this collection.  Though I have to admit, I am not sure which I loved more - the soft shabby toning or the floral and butterfly elements from the collectables.   
A downloadable PDF and Materials List for my layout 'Live Laugh Love' is available HERE 

Next I have a little pear shaped card to share:  

Something cute to be sent along to a great 'PAIR' for some celebratory wishes.
IN STORES NOW


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Total perfection!! Your layout is simply adorably amazing of course :D- and I ALWAYS love your cards. Fab work Trudi :)~!

xErin

Keren Tamir said...

Absolutely stunning Trudi!!! Love the LO and the pear is amazing!!!

Kerryn said...

Gorgeous gorgeous work!!!