Sunday, December 16, 2012

Dear Santa Mail Box ...

I've been especially good this year 
Well I think I have been
Seriously I have...
So 'Dear Santa' can I please have....
Hmmm, let me see...

In the meantime, whilst I am working out the list,  here's a cute mail box project to share - thanks to the lovely Mrs Twiddleybitz and Sandra Wallace for photographing this for me. Gotta love digital cameras and email.

Mr Twiddleybitz had put this one together but we decided during the Penrith show it was perhaps a little bare in it's natural state and needed some dressing up.  So this was my homework on the Saturday night after the day at the show LOL

Here it is after it's little transformation

Showing front on:


And a side on view:


Being the festive season I have decorated a Twiddleybitz Mail Box with some cute papers from The ScrapCake Cozy Christmas collection and added some Manor House Winter Song blooms,mini red glitter roses and Twiddleybitz holly flourishes across the roof.

Perfect for holding any letter for Santa.  This DIY project would be quite adaptable also as a bill organiser or even for the classroom for the kids to 'post' the letters they write to their friends.

Happy Sunday everyone!

4 comments:

Kerryn said...

How cute would it be to see one of these in the Post Office for the kids to post their Santa letters in! Such a gorgeous idea!

Sandie said...

Trudi, this is gorgeous!!

Lizzyc said...

This is gorgeous Trudi, but I naughty this year, thought I would save Santa the trip!!hehe!

Keren Tamir said...

This is so beautiful Trudi!!!!