Monday, April 22, 2013

CCG#240

Color Combo's Galore Inspiration Board #240 is BOUDOIR FANTASIES is LIVE!

Here is where the inspiration took me:

I was swept away with Lavender, Teal, Light Steel Blue, Plum and Lime.


Papers from the Kaisercraft Lavender Haze collection with a splash of Graphic 45 Secret Garden were perfect for this palette.

Some misted detail and texture was first added to the background 'Thistle' paper first - I used Glimmer Mists - Bahama Blue and Juneberry Wine. A little impasto paste and gesso was added with a Twiddleybitz Brick Stencil. Some more misted detail was added over the top over the chipboard overly with a Prima circle flourish mask.



This is the final inspiration board for April, isn't it a beauty!


My main inspiration focus was from Photo #2 - Focus on the Product - Frames.  The stunning overlay frame I have incorporated into the design is a Twiddleybitz OV002 Circle Flourish

 I also took inspiration from the shabby decor shown in the frames pictured in the Inspiration Photo #1 - I included Prima resin and die cut parasol elements. The vase of flowers shown in Photo #1 also inspired the large Prima floral accent on the shoe.  

A touch of bling was added with some rhinestones and pearls - inspiration taken from the shoe accents as shown in the Inspiration Photo #4. The shoe also inspired the shoe element incorporated into the design of my project - Twiddleybitz Flower Shoe Flourish  was the perfect touch.



6 comments:

Kerryn said...

Hey there gorgeous girl. Hope you are well :). This is a stunning page! Take care. x

Scraps of Elegance said...

This is a feast for the eyes Trudi. CCG has the best inspiration photos, makes me want to print them just to collect them. Beautiful work and such a darling photo.

Adriana B said...

Very fabulous Trudi, love it :)

Sandrine Dawes said...

Amazing!!!! As usual :)

Unknown said...

So lovely!! I knew these colors would be perfect for you! What you created is beautiful. I adore the shoe element and that gorgeous frame!

Mrs Frizz said...

bea.u.ti.ful [and some] ...