Thursday, June 6, 2013

Day 6: PAPERHAUS! SUMMER RELEASE AND BLOG HOP

Hi and WELCOME to the summer release of the PaperHaus Magazine:
There is SO much inspiration, techniques, projects, and exclusive artist interviews inside. Not only that, but 

it’s an issue filled with amazing Mixed Media projects from people from all over the world. 

Click Here for the MagazineBUT do come back as we want to show you some amazing Summer projects! 

Welcome back! We hope you were inspired, and here is some more inspiration too.

We are celebrating the release with a PaperHaus Summer Delight Blog Hop and every day in June on the PaperHaus Blog, there will be amazing inspiration and tutorials. Be sure to stop by. 



We have another inspirational journey for you today!  
So far you would have hopped by 

Trudi Harrison - You are Here

Welcome to blog stop 6 on your hopping journey today. Thanks so much for hopping over from the amazing Jelissa Mei.

Today I have a summer themed project to share with you. I was inspired by the warmth of a beautiful, glowing sunset after a hot summer's day, the coolness of turquoise blue waters and the sands of the beach.

Here is a look at what I have created for this special blog hop: 

A little background altering was done with Mr Huey's Color Mist, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and a Prima Mask.
Papers from the recently released Kaisercraft  On This Day collection add a touch of summer spice.  This collection is all about romance but the toning and elements worked so well for this moment of my Miss E shallow wave running . 
 A Prima carnation vine adds a little floral delight. 
In appreciation of you stopping by, I have a little mystery RAK to award. Make sure you leave me a message so that I can pop you into the draw. I'll be back at the conclusion of the PaperHaus Summer Delight Blog Hop to announce the recipient.

Edited 10th June 2013 - Thank You for all of your beautiful comments and for taking the time to participate with the PaperHaus Blog Hop. The Winner of my mystery RAK is TJ BUTLER.  The announcement can be seen HERE 
  
Your next stop is SWIRLYDOOS! Make sure you do. 



36 comments:

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

This is so gorgeous, I love how you've built it up to just pop from the page. Wonderful use of the sprays, I MUST use mine more!

kristie said...

Beautiful page!!I am a new follower!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous.

Shanna Shands said...

Fabulous sentiment. Amazing colors.

LauraEva said...

Holy moley---I'm speechless! This is beautiful!

Vicki said...

Love this layout, its just so pretty. :)

Sandra Strait said...

Gorgeous use of color!

langeatheart said...

Your layout is stunning! I love how you misted your background and how everything just works together so well! Stunning! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout. The colors are so light and airy. The embellishments do not over-power the picture. Love it. Thanks for sharing.

Margaret said...

Lovely layout. I like how you have used the masks.

ruthsplace said...

It's a stunning layout.

Tammy B said...

i'm new to your blog thanks the the paperhaus hop, and i'm glad they introduced us, your style is gorgeous

Janis said...

I love the stenciled doilies! All the elements of your layout just embody the happy memories of a girl's childhood. It's perfect. TFS.

Alexia Misso said...

Very beautiful layout! Loving it! Thanks for sharing!

Adriana B said...

awesome work :)

Carrie Sedlack said...

Blog hopping fun.

sherba31 said...

Your layout is so pretty! Just gorgeous layers and detail!

Jean Bullock said...

Stunningly beautiful!

Kailee B said...

ooh I LOVE the blue and ready sprays on the background paper. I need to try those some day :) It looks so cool! Thanks for sharing your creation!

Taunya Butler said...

What an exquisite companion to a beautiful quote! It took my breath away - thank you so much for sharing - It is simply amazing!

Mare said...

Beautiful! I love the sentiment!

Beatrice Lawson said...

I love it!! You really use Kaisercraft to perfection and the whole LO is just dreamy.

Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning layout Trudi!!! Your work is just so beautiful and totally inspiring!!

Monica said...

Awesome !!!!

Стокли said...

It looks so beautiful and full of light!

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

one of my very favorite sentiments since I'm a nature freak! beautiful layout

Giorgia Rossini said...

lovely page! love the romantic colors.
thank you so much for the inspiration Trudi

Kavitha Vadhri said...

beautiful layout,loved flowers,misting and all the details.iam your new follower

Karen S. said...

Your artwork is gorgeous! I just love it!!!

Nicole Doiron said...

SOOOOOOOOO pretty! :)

Unknown said...

beautiful, thankyou for sharing

Romy said...

Gosh, what an amazing project! The pop of blue looks so beautiful among the romantic colours and patterns.

Pam said...

Gorgeous layout. Love the colors.

Wendy said...

This work is soo pretty! Amazing job layering everything so nicely!

amaranta said...

I discovered you through the Swirlydoos blog - your creations are beautiful and absolutely stunning! I'm you newest follower!

Mabelle said...

First time to your blog. Love the page you created and others I've just now seen in your blog.