Saturday, June 8, 2013

Sassy Scrapper Kits

Hi and thanks so much for dropping by!

If you have blog hopped here for the PAPERHAUS Summer Delight Blog Hop, Thank You and WELCOME!!  Please hop to my post HERE

I wanted to pop on here this morning to share some kit work that I have recently put together for SASSY SCRAPPER. I had so much pleasure creating these projects with the 'So Beautiful' and 'C'est Lav Vie' kits which are now available in the Sassy Scrapper store. I hope that you will too.

Both kits come with detailed instructions for each of the projects. You will require photos and a standard tool kit including Trimmer, Scissors, Adhesive and Foam Tape/Dots.  Everything else you will require to complete these projects is included in the kits. 

If you love lots of layering, you will LOVE the 'So Beautiful' Kit: 

With 3 'beautiful' projects to complete:



If you love the softer, vintage toning's and lots of layering, then you will LOVE the 'C'est La Vie' Kit:
With 3 projects to complete - including 2 layouts and a card
 

 


3 comments:

Elena Olinevich said...

stunning los, Trudi, I love what you have done with those collections

Romy said...

Oh wow, so many stunning pages! I love each one of them!

Sandra said...

I always check your blog but confess I don't often comment, and I apologise for that but I do have to say you stopped me in my tracks, these are just stunning