Monday, August 12, 2013

True Romance: C'est La Vie

Well it's love at first sight with this one - The True Romance collection by Kaisercraft  is truly all things shabby, lovely and pretty. 
I certainly went to my happy place when creating this one. Lots of fussy cutting, layering and a scattering of a few pretty blooms. 
A larger decorative die cut was created with the 'First Sight' patterned paper and the Martha Stewart Circle Edge Punch. I really like this punching system as it allows greater flexibility of creating of multi-sized decorative circle elements. Here I made a 12" and 8" elements to incorporate in my design.  
 Fussy cut elements from 'Lovestruck', 'Day Dream', 'Adore' and 'Faithful' were combined with a few Collectables and tag elements from the Desire patterned paper. A True Romance rub-on adds a touch of sweet sentiment. 
 Fairy Floss and Fuchsia Paper Blooms and Mini Paper Blooms coordinate beautifully with this collection.

No comments: