Sunday, May 17, 2009

Well, I last night I finished off my final Scrapping Outback Chipboard Highschool homework assignment. I cannot believe that school is now out. What a fabulous time I had and thankyou to our tutors Miss Sandra (Sandra Gerdes), Miss Rachelle (Rachelle Minnitt), Miss Julie (Julie Hill) and Miss Carole (Carole Janson) for sharing their amazing altering techniques with us all. What I loved most was the fact that I got to scrap again. I have really missed creating as it has had to be put on hold for a while now. I have missed it but didn't realise how much.

This week was all about 'Paper Piecing' with none other than the queen of paper piecing herself.....Carole Janson. You can check out Carole's amazing creation here

I also had a lot fun with this technique


'Dream'

Up close peakies







So now that the Class 2009 is out, it all about the party now - the graduation party!! Still have a couple of weeks to get frocked up for the occassion (LOL!)
There have been some absolutely fabulous creations done by the Scrapping Outback Class 2009. You can check out all the weekly assignment creativeness here and the finalists so far here

Thanks for dropping by

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetie, love meeting new friends and you are one lucky chickie getting to do a class with Carol and Rachelle, 2 of my fav scrappers, your layouts are a delight, I'll add you do my favs so I can come back and visit often, Tiff :o)

Kellie said...

Wow this is just gorgeous, absolutely breath taking!
Kelx

Anonymous said...

Stunning, I adore this LO!!!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Another amazing layout Trudi!! Love that owl ;)

Anonymous said...

Simply stunning Trudi!

Jane Ettia Jones said...

it's just so great to see your gorgeous layouts back trud's and kicking myself I didn't get to go to school with you lot...i hear you had the naughty chair all warm and ready for me too WAHAHAHAHAHAH

love this page it's gorgeous

Kathie said...

Very lovely Trudi!!
Kathie
xoxo

EverydayRamblings365 said...

Trudi its so great to see you scrapping again! Missed your layouts. Hope all is going well with you!!!