Monday, February 1, 2010

Scrapping Outback Reveals

Monday Greetings Everyone

Today I can share 2 layouts that I have been working on for Scrapping Outback challenges

The first one is for the February Sketch Challenge. You can check out the rest of the challenge criteria and details here I've also had a play with the very gorgeous Fancy Pants 'Dancing Girl' papers for this one available in store here -thanks Rach!! LOVE these papers - Have a few more things to share using these papers but you'll all have to wait a bit longer for the reveal of these :wink:

My Sketch for this month is



and this is my sample



Closer Peekies





The second one is for this month's new Colour Challenge - You can check out all the details here

and here is my sample



Closer Peekies



Digital Credit: HOF3 brush frame





Hope you will all have a creative play along with me

Till Next Time
Trudi

12 comments:

Sandra said...

Absolutely gorgeous Trudi, I just love them both.

Kathie said...

Love the colour challenge Trudi!! Matches the photos perfectly!! Love your sketch challenge too, clever miss that you are!! They are fantastic!!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

These are both AMAZING!! I especially love your sketch layout. Love the title ;)

Jules said...

They are both gorgeous but I adore the Fairy Garden LO the colours and the stamping are just gorgeous.

Enina J Designs said...

Loving your challenges this month Trudi and your samples are beautiful :)

Nene :)

AnnetteL said...

Hi Trudi, dropping in to say hi. Love those layouts girl, amazing as always. Great challenges too BTW.

Dawn Gallop🐝 said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!! Amazing!! The color challenge is stunning!! a work of art!! GORGEOUS!! The sketch totally rocks..I love it!! I will have to remember that sketch....writing it down now..I really need to come back to Scrappin Outback!! Love that place!! Your pics are soooooo beautiful~~~~ Take care and enjoy your weekend, oh yeah thanks for stopping by my blog and the lovely comments!! Hugs, Dawn

Lyndal said...

Stunning layouts & great challenges Trudi :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Trudi, thanks for your kind words re Daddy. I adore your sketch and I love seeing your creations, always something inspiring to be found, Tiff xx.

Jacque said...

Hi Trudes just droppin by to leave some lovin xxx Gorgeous LO's girl

Sue said...

Hi Trudi, Found your blog through Scrapping Outback.

Fab LOs.

Looking forward to popping in and seeing what you are up to.

Sarah Lou said...

Wow that sketch looked a bit intimadating to me until I saw your fantastic example for your fantastic sketch!. It looks just stunning!! Im loving the colour one, such mega eye candy! I love the painted peices.